The mission of The Candlelight Theatre is to continue the tradition of employing and educating artists by encouraging them to explore and hone their craft through the art of live theatre. Through the unique interaction of these artists with our audiences, we share a commitment to revitalize, inspire, and enrich the community we serve.
For the first time in Candlelight history, Candlelight is solely owned and operated by a non-profit organization. New Candlelight Productions, Inc. is thankful to have the support of so many patrons! Revenue from ticket sales only allows our organization to survive the day, not thrive for the future. We focus our fundraising efforts around three main initiatives:
- Maintain a venue suitable for professional arts and dining experiences.
- Subsidize production and special event operational costs.
- Provide educational programs and scholarships for the community.
YOU CAN HELP KEEP CANDLELIGHT GLOWING!
- Donate to our Mainstage Season and Special Events
- Donate to our fund for Capital Improvements
- Donate to our Educational Programs and Scholarships
- Become a Volunteer
- Sponsor our Programs and Events
For more information, please call the theatre at 302-475-2313