Become a subscriber and save:
2015 Season Pass Subscription
Get 5 Shows for only $265 or
add a 6th for $295, only $30 more!
Call the box office to order today! 302-475-2313
As a Season Pass Holder you will enjoy these wonderful benefits:
1. Discount tickets to all Mainstage Productions.
2. Priority Seating to Mainstage Productions in the 2015 Season.
3. Exchange benefits when tickets are exchanged up to 24 hours in advance, subject to availability.
4. Personal concierge service for all ticket ordering or special requests.
5. $5.00 Candlelight Credit when you attend a performance to be used for drinks, food or merchandise.
6. ADDED BONUS: 10% Discount on additional tickets to Mainstage or specialty events. (Limit 2 per pass holder.)
The Candlelight Theatre has performances every Friday, Saturday and Sunday (except some Holidays) with various Thursday evenings and Wednesday matinees. (Please call for availability on Wednesday and Thursday performances.)
For Sunday performances, doors open at 1PM, buffet is served from 1-2:30 PM followed by the performance at 3PM.
For Wednesday performances, doors open at 11AM, buffet is served from 11-12:30PM followed by the performance at 1PM. (Unless otherwise stated)
For questions regarding the box office: email@example.com or call 302-475-2313.
INDIVIDUAL PRICES for the 2015 Mainstage Season
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
$59.00 per person
$33.00 for children, ages 4 – 12
Reservations are not accepted for children under the age of 4.
Payment is due in full at the time of reservation over the phone by credit card or in person by credit card, check or cash. (a $20.00 service charge will be assessed on all returned checks)
We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover Card.
The Candlelight Theatre reserves the right to change shows and prices without notice.
All reservations are final and are non-refundable/non-exchangable.
**SAVE 15% OFF regular ticket prices when you bring 15 or more!**
Call 302-475-2313 for more details.
The Candlelight Theatre seats around 150 patrons and is very intimate. Seating for all Mainstage productions is based on the date and time that you make your reservation. We are happy to take seating requests; however, we can not guarantee any seating request unless you are a Candlelight Theatre Season Subscriber. Requests must be made at time of reservation.