We’re looking forward to welcoming you back when you’re ready.
Preparing for Your Night at the Theater
- 2 – 3 days before your selected performance you will receive an email with your arrival time.
Arriving and Entering the Theater
- Please arrive at your assigned time.
- You’ll notice that the theater’s parking lot has been resurfaced. The even pavement will make our lot much safer.
- Masks covering the nose and mouth must be worn at all time except when you are eating or drinking.
- Please do not attend if you are are not feeling well or have a fever. Get well and we’ll see you soon, Call the box office and let us know
Seating at Candlelight
To keep everyone safe:
- We have fewer and more widely-spaced tables. Your favorite table may not be available. We hope you understand.
- Masks are required at all times except when eating and drinking
- Servers and staff will all wear a mask and gloves.
The Meal Service:
For the time being we will not have our buffet. But no one goes hungry at
- We will serve your dinner at your table including
shrimp cocktail, house salad and dessert.
- As always, your server will deliver drinks to the table.
- Second servings are available!
Enjoying the Show, Safely!
- After the meal, we ask that you stay in your seat or you can
- The restrooms will be open, but we will have less people in
restrooms at one time and there will be a physically dis-
tanced path established for restroom lines.
The theater has been treated from top to bottom with a long-term antimicrobial treatment which eliminates 99.99% of germs, bacteria, and viruses including Covid-19. This powerful treatment protects treated surfaces between monthly cleanings. There will be enhanced cleanings between performances. Additionally, we are using Aerus ActivePure Purifiers. Our entire ventilation system now employs advanced air purification, using HEPA, ionizers, and ultraviolet technology to renew the air 24/7. In fact, the combined system is so effective, that the theater’s air is completely renewed every 30 minutes.
We are taking your safety very seriously. In turn, we need your help.
In an abundance of caution – at all performances:
- Masks covering the nose and mouth are required at all times except when eating & drinking.
- Fewer and more widely-spaced tables.
- Parties will be seated separately, except by request
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home. We will see you soon.
We are looking forward to seeing you when you’re ready. We cannot wait to welcome you back!
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our Box Office at 1-302-475-2313.