Join us at the 2018 Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community!
We are honored to be one of 23 non-profit organizations invited to participate in the Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community! Participating nonprofits keep 100% of all funds raised! Walk and raise funds for your favorite participating nonprofit! You can walk 5 K with one mile option or support the team of your choice with a donation! Stroller and wheelchair accessible! Non-aggressive pets welcome as long as they are on their leash.
The Candlelight Theatre will be raising money for several projects at the theatre, and are broken into teams. You can choose to join and walk with a team, or simply donate to any individual project or make a general donation. The teams and projects are:
The “Drowsy Chaperone” Team – Wireless Headsets for Backstage.
Sign up for this team: “The Drowsy Chaperone” Team
The “Dirty Rotten Scoundrels” Team – Redesign of the Buffet Area.
Sign up for this team: “Dirty Rotten Scoundrels” Team
The Tower Hill Team – A New Light Board.
Sign up for this team: The Tower Hill Team
The Staff Team – A New POS System for the Restaurant.
Sign up for this team: The Staff Team
The Board Team – A New Dumbwaiter.
Sign up for this team: The Board Team
What you need to know:
- Online registration is now open! It will be available until noon on June 8th.
- On-site registration begins at 7:45am on the day of the walk, and the walk begins at 9:00am.
- Activities include entertainment, refreshments and prizes.
- Raise or donate at least $30 and receive a Candlelight Gift Bag and an official event T-Shirt! (Must be present to receive shirt)
- Enter a chance to win a prize, 1 from Highmark and 1 from Candlelight with every $50 you raise or donate!
Facebook: Highmark Walk
Twitter: #whyiwalk and #highmarkwalk